|Parallel Port CNC Desktop Taig Micro Mill Complete Three Axis Setup|
Part Number: Taig-3000-LBMP
Parallel Port Step and Direction Compatible with Mach3
|Parallel Port Plug and Play with Mach3|
Strong Smooth Reliable Machine Movement!
Inches or Metric Units of Measurement
Completely Assembled and Tested before Shipping.
Desktop Micro Mill
* Base Mechanism is Taig-2019CR-ER Micro Mill
* Axis Travel Distances 11.75" X, 4.75" Y, 5.25" Z.
* 20 Turns Per Inch Lead Screws on All Three Axis.
* 0.00003125 Inch Step Increment Size.
* Spindle Accepts ER-16 Collets.
* Spindle Motor is 1/4 hp, 120 VAC.
* Precision Spindle with Runout Less than 0.0005 inch.
* Spindle Pulleys have six V-belt slots for setting speeds.
* Spindle Speeds are 1050,1650, 2600, 4200, 6700, 10600.
* Crush Proof Home Limit Switches Wired and Tested.
* Spindle Power Switch on Main Column.
Included TAIG Accessories:
2 End Mills
ER Collet Set - 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, 3/16, 1/8, 1/16 inch
|CNC Motor Controller Parallel Port Interface|
* Mighty Box Micro Stepping Motor Controller with Parallel Port Interface.
Controller and Motors are the Part Number: EMC-XYZ-MUBX-K3
SuperCamXp for G-code Development
Mach3 Demonstration Version on CD
* Three 300 oz/in NEMA23 Stepper Motors.
* Internal Power Supply of 24 Volts, 6.5 Ampere
* Controller Main Power is 120 or 240 VAC input.
* Trimpot Adjustable Motor Phase Currents.
* Home Limit Switches Wired and Tested
* Relay Power Control for Spindle Motor and Auxilary Device.
* Strong Smooth Reliable Machine Movement!
Shipped in Three Boxes
Three Boxes Total Weight 120 lbs.
22" X 17" X 12" Box weighs 50 lbs Mill Z Axis
22" X 17" X 12" Box weighs 41 lbs Mill Base
14" X 14" X 14" Box weights 29 lbs Controller, Motors and Cables
|CNC Taig Micro Mill with Parallel Port Interface Pictures||Mach3 Configuration XML file|
Mach3 Configuration XML file in a ZIP file named EMC-XYZ-MU_TaigMill.zip
Home Page at http://www.super-tech.com