|SuperCam User License|
Super Tech & Associate'sSUPERCAM - End User License Agreement PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THE SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS OF
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THE SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS OFSUPER TECH & ASSOCIATES AND OTHER LICENSORS WHOSE SOFTWARE MAY BE BUNDLED WITH THIS PRODUCT. BY YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO THE LICENSE TERMS REQUIRED BY THE LICENSOR OF THAT SOFTWARE, AS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE LICENSE TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE SOFTWARE, YOU MAY RETURN THE ENTIRE UNUSED PRODUCT TO THE SOURCE FROM WHICH YOU OBTAINED IT.
In return for acquiring a license to use the Super Tech & Associates software program SuperCam, which may include software from third party licensors and patches made available by Super Tech ("Software"), and the related documentation, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. License. This Agreement grants you, the Licensee, a license to:
2. Restrictions. You may not distribute copies of the Software to others (including distribution on the Internet) or electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another over a network. The Software contains trade secrets and, in order to protect them; you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, RENT, LEASE, LOAN, RESELL FOR PROFIT, DISTRIBUTE, NETWORK OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED UPON THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART THEREOF.
3. Ownership of Software. As Licensee, you own the media upon which the software is recorded or fixed. Super Tech and its licensors retain title and ownership of the Software recorded on the original media and all subsequent copies of the Software, regardless of the form or media in which or on which the original and other copies may exist. This license is not a sale of the Software or any copy.
4. Term. This license is effective until January 1, 2045, unless terminated earlier. You may terminate the license at any time by destroying the Software (including the related documentation) together with all copies or modifications in any form. Super Tech will have the right to terminate our license immediately if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon any termination, including termination by you, you must destroy the Software (including the related documentation), together with all copies or modifications in any form.
5. Limited Warranty. Super Tech and its Licensors warrant only that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written documentation for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of your Software purchase receipt. Super Tech AND IT LICENSORS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. THE FOREGOING STATES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SUPER TECH & ASSOCIATES OR ITS LICENSORS WILL PROVIDE FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY, SUPER TECH & ASSOCIATES MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The entire liability of Super Tech & Associates and its licensors, and your exclusive remedy for a breach of this warranty, shall be:
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL SUPER TECH & ASSOCIATES OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR LOSS OF DATA. ANY OTHER PARTY HAS ADVISED EVEN IF SUPER TECH & ASSOCIATES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM.
7. Export. You acknowledge that the laws and regulations of the United States and other countries may restrict the export and re-export of the Software. You agree that you will not export or re-export the Software or documentation in any form in violation of applicable United States and foreign law.
8. General. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and that by using the Software you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Super Tech & Associates and you, and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between Super Tech and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No additional or any different terms will be enforceable against Super Tech unless Super Tech gives its express consent, including an express waiver of the terms of this Agreement, in writing signed by an officer of Super Tech. You assume full responsibility for the use of the Software and agree to use the Software legally and responsibly. Arizona law, except as to copyright matters, which are covered, by Federal law shall govern this Agreement. Both parties deem this Agreement entered into at Phoenix, Arizona. Should any provision of this Agreement be declared unenforceable in any jurisdiction, then such provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and shall not affect the remainder hereof. Super Tech & Associates reserves all rights in the Software not specifically granted in this Agreement.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, you may contact Super Tech & Associates by writing to:
Super Tech & Associates
Home Page at http://www.super-tech.com