|CNC Taig Micro Mill with Servo Motors for Coordinate Positioning Movements|
Computer Controlled Coordinate Postioning
Includes SuperCamXp Windows based Program for Mill control software.
Step and Direction Parallel port for Mach3 control software.
This Mill is Capable of doing projects requiring Micro Machining
|Completely Assembled and Tested before Shipping
Strong Smooth Reliable Movement! Built for Heavy Duty Work
*SuperCamXp is included and compatible with USB interface.
*Step and Direction Parallel port for Mach3 control software.
SuperCamXp Controlling Taig Micro Mill Moving and Jogging
SuperCamXp Controlling Taig Mill Simple Use Video
|Taig Micro Mill
* Base Mechanism is Taig-2019CR-ER Micro Mill
* Axis Travel Distances 11.75" X, 4.75" Y, 5.25" Z.
* 20 Turns Per Inch Lead Screws on All Three Axis.
* Precision Spindle with Runout Less than 0.0005 inch.
* Spindle Motor is 1/4 hp, 120 VAC.
* Spindle Pulleys have six V-belt slots for setting speeds.
* Spindle Speeds are 1050,1650, 2600, 4200, 6700, 10600.
* Spindle Accepts ER-16 Collets.
* Crush Proof Home Limit Switches Wired and Tested
SuperCamXp Machine Interface Video
|TAIG Accessories Included
2 End Mills - 3/32 and 3/16 inch
ER Collet Set - 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, 3/16, 1/8, 1/16 inch
0.000025 inch increment of movement
0.0000635 meter increment of movement
22 x 17 x 11 - 48 lbs
22 x 17 x 11 - 41 lbs
14 x 14 x 14 - 28 lbs
|CNC Motor Controller
* Controller and Motors are the Part Number: TresServo-K3
* USB or Standard Parallel Printer Port Connector.
* Internal Power Supply of 25 Volts, 6 Ampere, 120 or 240 VAC input.
* PWM with PID motor tuning
* Current Overload and Position Error Faults
* Relay Power Control for Spindle Motor and Auxilary Device.
* Single DB15 Connector for each Motor.
* Custom Motor Cables Six(6) feet long for each Motor.
|Pictures CNC Taig Micro Mill with Servo Motors for Coordinate Positioning Movements||SuperCamXp is included with the USB ArmPod.
It is the program used to control the attached mill.
It works through the USB Port.
The ArmPod pin signal assignments is done with SuperCamXp.
The ArmPod generates the step and direction signals that are then connected to motor driver modules for making the motors move.
SuperCamXp is a CAD type user interface to the attached Mill.
|You Tube Video Gallery
Includes Tutorials on How to Use SuperCamXp
Moving and Jogging the Mill
Example Cuts of Raised Letter Signs
X Servo Motor with Home Limit Switch installed on the mill
Y Servo Motor with Home Limit Switch installed on the mill
Z Home Limit Switch installed on the mill
CNC Desktop Mill Table
Bolts Together upright and table.
All boxed up ready to go.
Home Page at http://www.super-tech.com
Published 2/10/2017 8:11:18 AM
Copyright 2016 Dennis Bohlke